Re: proplib documentantion enhancements

On Sat, Jan 05, 2008 at 09:46:04AM +0000, Iain Hibbert wrote:
 > I have no objections though I think code snippets might bulk out the
 > manpages a bit much - if there were some regression testing code perhaps
 > that could be alluded to instead?

I don't think it's a good idea to train users to look at regression
tests for code samples; test code tends to be evil, and when it's not
evil often it's doing things that are subtly wrong or nonsensical,
because such code (being unexpected) often triggers bugs.

/usr/share/examples seems like a better place.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost