Re: recent sysinst UX changes

> So: happy to make it more userfriendly, simpler, rephrase messages,
> whatever needed - but we should not end up with insecure installs.

Lack of good randomness does not quite equal insecure install.  Warn
about it, sure, but I think *requiring* randomness is a bad idea.  For
example, I've been working with recent NetBSD at work, for something
for which the presence or absence of good random-seed data makes
absolutely no difference to security.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign