Re: Flash Translation Layer?

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, Jachym Holecek wrote:
The "JFFS" SoC project was supposed to developed journalling extension
to ffs -- NetBSD's native filesystem. Nothing flash-related that is.

I don't know who had the idea of naming a new not-yet-existent FS the
same as an already existing one... ;-)

As you said, "JFFS" was the name of a SoC project. Nothing came out of it, and noone said that a resulting FS would be called the same.

You can blame me for naming the SoC project.

 - Hubert