From: tech-embed-owner%netbsd.org@localhost
[mailto:tech-embed-owner%netbsd.org@localhost]
On Behalf Of David Francheski
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 5:55 PM
To: tech-embed%netbsd.org@localhost; tech-kern%netbsd.org@localhost
Cc: davidf%caymas.com@localhost
Subject: Support for Intel StrataFlash (28F128J3A) available ?

I can't seem to find any driver support for
Intel's family of StrataFlash memory devices
(in particular the 3 Volt Intel StrataFlash 28F128J3A).

The StrataFlash devices support the Common Flash Interface (CFI)
specification, but I can't seem to find support for this either.

Regards,
David L. Francheski