Re: Changing the default localcipher in passwd.conf to argon2id

I'm concerned that -Wno-error is specified for all argon2 sources.

At least, please convert it to per-file and per-warning flags before
switching it to the default.

IMO, changing the default is not too late if it is done after
netbsd-10 is branched.

Thanks,
rin