Re: GSoC 2018 - Modern cryptographic algorithms to netpgp, netpgpverify

Hi Alistair,

It's great to hear from you. And okay, I will follow those instructions.
Regarding the project, we need to implement  ed25519 and salsa20 in the 'netpgpverify' package right, like there are already implementations for sha1, sha2, md5 etc. hashing schemes, we need to add the implementation of these two signature schemes and cipher to the package?
I guess the file would be here: ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/security/netpgpverify/files/

And yes, I can work with C and I understand it's workflow.
So, how should I begin with writing a proposal and get started with the implementation?

Thanks,
Harsh Khatore