Re: openssl 0.9.7 in NetBSD?

        after some more discussions:
        - we should disable kerberos-and-ssl stuff in openssl, as it is not
          doing the right thing (-> some functions will go away)
        - des_xx -> DES_xx is okay from heimdal POV
          (-> des_xx goes away, DES_xx will appear)

        so when we import 0.9.7, there'll be a shlib major # bump for libcrypto
        and libdes, and there'll be some changes to heimdal code for des stuff.

itojun