tech-cluster archive

Workshop "High Performance Computing Center at Michigan State University"

Hello all :).
Next Sunday November 2, there is a workshop on the High Performance
Computing Center at Michigan State University.  I'm a SysAdmin at the NSCL
and plan on attending.  Not sure what I'm going to talk about, but I plan on
pointing out the cluster at Stevens Institute of Technology as a potential
model to follow as I believe the committee that makes the purchasing decision
may be unaware of viable non-commercial solutions.  Anyway, here a link to
the announcement:

        http://beastie.nscl.msu.edu/cluster/Workshop_Announcement_rev_Leo.pdf

./i'khala

#:D