Regional-sfba archive

Re: Visiting SF

[Thus spake Jeff Rizzo ("JR: ") Yesterday...]

JR: >> On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Julio M. Merino Vidal
<jmmv84%gmail.com@localhost>
JR: >> wrote:
JR: >>
JR: >>> Hello,
JR: >>>
JR: >>> I'll be in SF next week, arriving on Sunday 23rd midday and leaving on
JR: >>> Thursday 27th in the morning.  Anyone up for lunch/dinner/beers?
JR: >>>
JR: >>>
JR:
JR:
JR: I could do lunch Monday or Tuesday, or beers Tuesday evening...

Tuesday beers would fit my schedule, but I realise mine's low on the totem
pole.  Just thought I'd throw it out there.  Julio, in case I miss you,
welcome to the Bay Area and I hope to see you if you make it out here
again.

                                --*greywolf;