Regional-london archive

Any London NetBSD'ers need a server?

Before I put it on Freecycle I was wondering if anyone on the list needs
a 1U rackmounted server. It's a Compaq DL-360:

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/10530_div/10530_div.html

There's 2GB of RAM installed, two 36.4GB SCSI disks (hardware RAID) and I also have four spare disks of the same capacity. It currently has NetBSD 4.0 installed, and the only thing that doesn't work is ACPI (it's a particularly buggy implementation on the DL-360, but APM works fine). It makes a very good DB server, and was until recently running PostgreSQL in a production environment. The machine's currently in North London, NW3.

Chris