is 4.18 recommended now, vs 4.15?

I sort of have an end-of-year tradition of updating the HOWTO.   I just
did a little, in particular catching up to the versions of Xen in pkgsrc.

  https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/xen/howto/

We now have 4.15 and 4.18.  4.15 is already feature-eol and will be
security-eol in April.

So:

  If someone is installing Xen tomorrow, should they install 4.15 or
  4.18?  This is really "does 4.18 have any problems that 4.15 doesn't?"
  as obviously newer is better all things being equal, in terms of
  avoiding a need to update.

  If the answer is 4.18, is the advice to use 4.18 valid on NetBSD 8 and
  9?  On 10?  Only on current?

  Has anyone run anita with 4.18?

  Is anyone testing xen on NetBSD 8?  If not, the HOWTO probably should
  get a caution.