Re: non-Xen PVH boot

On Wed, 25 Oct 2023, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

But overall I think more changes than this are needed; the PVH code is
really Xen-dependant. For example it expects a Xen-stype console not an
UART.

I think you may want to define a new VM_GUEST_* type for this

I am not familiar with this part of the source tree, sorry for the
possibly dumb questions.
After looking at the code using VM_GUEST_* am I correct assuming I'd have
to add conditions for, let's say, a VM_GUEST_MICROVM case that should be
added to typedef enum vm_guest?
How/where is this value discovered when booting?
Any pointers to documentation?

Emile `iMil' Heitor <imil@{home.imil.net,NetBSD.org}> | https://imil.net