Recent NetBSD-current as DOM0 crashes

I was testing a recent NetBSD-current, 10.99.6, with a Xen
xenkernel415-4.15.3 kernel built from pkgsrc a while back (probably
2022Q3).  With the 10.99.6 kernel I get a some sort of panic / reboot
when ANY DOMU brings up its network interfaces.  With a NetBSD DOMU this
is when rc.d runs ifconfig and with ArchLinux this is when systemd does
something simular.  The DOM0 does not enter ddb at all and there is no
panic traceback, which leads me to suspect that Xen itself panic'ed.  I
don't have the ability to use a serial console with this particular
DOM0, so I can't really tell what may be going on.  It looks like a
spontaneous reboot to me, but there may be more to it.  The usual kernel
I have been running is from 9.99.104 and it works fine.  There have been
a number of changes to the xennet backend since then and before I go and
try to see if one of them is a problem, I was wondering if anyone else
has seen this or tried a very recent -current as DOM0 with Xen 4.15.3.

--
Brad Spencer - brad%anduin.eldar.org@localhost - KC8VKS - http://anduin.eldar.org