NetBSD 10_BETA Xen guest PVH GENERIC looping

Hi !

On the quest to find the pdaemon tight loop with ZFS (which I believe I found) I stumbled over a PVH GENERIC guest entering a tight loop and being unresponsive (no network, console connection yes but not response).

"xl list" lists the DOMU as running with 100% CPU. Looks like a tight loop.

Do you have an idea how to find out what the DOMU is doing, like e. g. getting a stack trace of the running vcpu? Saving the state just times out.

Environment; amd64 DOM0 NetBSD 10.0_BETA 20230726 XEN3_DOM0,
xen 4.15.1. Guest GENERIC pvh

Best regards,

  Frank