Re: trouble running FreeBSD with Xen-4.13 (including weird performance issues)

	hello Greg.   I'm using zfs and zvols as virtual disks for the domu's.  I'm really bummed
that this doesn't work on NetBSD as it is a very convenient way to create and manage virtual
disks.  Also, I'm really loving devfs and wondering how hard it would be to make that
functionality work on NetBSD.  As far as I'm aware, with the possible exception of OpenBSD,
NetBSD is the last Unix-like operating system that uses static device files.  With the advent
of disk naming and autoconfiguration of devices, we really ought to figure out how to move
beyond that strategy.

-thanks
-Brian