Re: How to get xenconsole working on freeBSD-12 without burning up vnc ports or extra tty ports

I just noticed on https://www.freshports.org/emulators/xen-kernel (for
4.14.1_1) that the pkg-message file suggests adding the following to
/etc/ttys instead:

	xc0 "/usr/libexec/getty Pc" xterm onifconsole secure

(That "onifconsole" flag seems fun and useful!)

The ttys(5) man page says that flag causes the terminal to only be active if it is the system
console.  I didn't use it because I want the xenconsole to be active, not the vnc console.  I'm
pretty sure that will activate a vnc console.

-thanks
-Brian