Re: Fwd: fyi: NetBSD XEN DOM3 4.13 Kernel does not boot

Hello,

Am 07.01.2021 um 02:36 schrieb flint pyrite:
menu=Xen:load /netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz console=pc;multiboot /xen.gz dom0_mem=512M

I recently had something very similar - I tried to start Xen and got no output on the PC console. After that I used the serial console. But later I actually got the same output on the PC console with this boot.cfg configuration:

```
menu=Boot Xen PC Console:load /netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz console=pc;multiboot /xen.gz dom0_mem=512M dom0_max_vcpus=1 dom0_vcpus_pin console=pc
```

It differs a bit from yours, and maybe it's worth the try. I'm not sure anymore, but I think I had to add the "console=pc" parameter at the end of the time to get a reasonable output. As I said - just a guess. The serial console would be the better choice in any case.

Kind regards
Matthias