fyi: NetBSD XEN DOM3 4.13 Kernel does not boot

I am not even sure what to output here?

I press the number of the correct boot entry. The screen quickly comes
up like it is doing something and then goes blank.

After a few minutes, I press ctl+alt+del and then boot the GENERIC
kernel just fine. I do not see any XEN logs.

I did some reading and found that I possibly need to debug using
serial. I am not set up to do that. I stopped there. I am not sure how
far down the road to go with this?