Re: Utility of PV on non-obsolete hardware

Cherry G. Mathew wrote:
> I believe there's a drive to improve documentation as a whole for
> NetBSD (some kind of GSoC type thing), although I've been afk for ~1.5
> months and still catching up.

I believe you are referring to "Season of Docs", which aims to pair
techical writers with open source projects.  I'm sure a techical
writer could do much to improve the quality of the existing
documentation, but when it comes to documentation that is missing
rather than just lacking in readability, I'm firmly of the view that
it needs to be written by someone who is actually famililar with the
subject matter.  In this case, we need someone who has successfully
set up a NetBSD HVM domU, which I'm guessing some people on this list
have done, and most technical writers haven't.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost