Re: Importing vdi disk to xen DomU

> Came across the following but that seems for Xen 6.0 upward:
> https://github.com/xenserver/transfervm/wiki

Converters as provided by qemu-img and VBoxManage are enough, and
sometimes one works better than the other depending on the format.

Windows does not care about the format.  In the end I am not even sure
it cares about what driver we use e.g. Blktap2.  It surely cares on how
the disk is presented to it as with 'hda', 'sda' or 'xvda', and some
other options might help you to further tweak your needs to comply with
other properties of the drive you want to keep or forge.

https://xenbits.xen.org/docs/4.11-testing/man/xl-disk-configuration.5.html

https://xenbits.xen.org/docs/4.11-testing/man/xen-vbd-interface.7.html