Re: Spontaneous reboots when running WinXP DomU

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 02:29:16PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Following command outputs should describe the setup in detail.
>
> I find the host booting spontaneously on following scenarios:

A further observation. These issues coincide with WinXP DomU having some
configuration problem, such as it throwing a "safe mode" prompt etc and
rebooting repeatedly on its own. In this state Dom0, too, rebooted quite
spuriously.

On a fresh installation when DomU WinXP is starting properly till now I
have not noticed spontaneous reboots of Dom0.

Still an issue (as one wouldn't expect Dom0 to reboot like that) but at
least I have a working system for now.

Mayuresh