Re: xen 4.5.0 packages available

On 28 January 2015 12:18:31 WET, Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> wrote:

>Patrick Welche <prlw1%cam.ac.uk@localhost> writes:
>
>> Of course :-/ All is well over here - thanks for the application of
>clue.
>
>Please let me know if the reading the HOWTO  would have caused you to
>get this right, or if it needs updating.

FYI: the howto mentions starting xencommons and xend

Here:
https://wiki.netbsd.org/tutorials/how_to_set_up_a_xen_dom0/

8) edit /etc/rc.conf and add the following lines:

xencommons=YES xend=YES

Maybe it should just mention xencommons or clarify that xend is not needed/used in more recent version.

Nice work on the how to in general though.