Re: xen 4.5.0 packages available

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 05:50:31PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Hello,
> I just added xen{kernel,tools}45 packages to pkgsrc, for Xen 4.5.0
> I quickly tested NetBSD PV guests, and NetBSD and WinXP PV guests, at
> last booted, disk and network works.
>
> More tests is welcome, of course :)

I seem to be stumped at the first hurdle:
- boot with -current/amd64 DOM0, xen 4.5.0 kernel.
- run xl (no arguments => no issues with duff conf file I hope)
- watch xl enter tstile state

Am I right in thinking that I don't need to run some rc.d script for the
above to work?

Also, /usr/pkg/etc/xen/xl.conf is the default one with everything commented
out...

Cheers,

Patrick