Re: pv-grub?

On 2/10/12 12:54 PM, Greg Troxel wrote:
Manuel Bouyer<bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>  writes:

I've never heard of pv-grub, but we have pygrub which is part of all
xentools* packages, and works with a NetBSD dom0. I never tried it for a
NetBSD domU, but it works for linux domUs
pygrub runs on the dom0 and reaches in to the domU fs.  pvgrub runs in
the domU and thus isn't security critical for isolation.

http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/08/28/xen-33-feature-pv-grub/

I've looked around myself for it as well, and eventually just started using pygrub. :(

Someone(tm) should package it.  :)

+j