Re: Attempt at using Xen 4.1 on -current

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 08:01:19AM -0700, Dustin Marquess wrote:

> Hopefully somebody smarter than I am can figure out a cleaner way to
> handle the sys/queue.h / SLIST_ENTRY problem.

This is a straight-up bug in qemu.  We should patch it locally and report
it to them so they can fix.  They shouldn't be replacing a system header
file, using the same inclusion protection, etc. if that header file is
already present on the system on which they're building.

They need to either use autoconf to arrange to *not* use their private
copy of sys/queue.h when it's on the system they're building on, or rename
it and change the protection symbol.  The latter is likely to not work well
if any other system header file pulls in *our* queue.h implementation...

Thor