Re: Attempt at using Xen 4.1 on -current

I took haad's 3.3.x patch from
http://www.netbsd.org/~haad/block_raw_refactor.diff and hacked it into
4.1.x here: http://www.cmsnoc.com/xen/xenraw.patch

Hopefully somebody smarter than I am can figure out a cleaner way to
handle the sys/queue.h / SLIST_ENTRY problem.

I also attempted to fix the PCI passthrough stuff that relies on
/usr/include/pci by making it look for /usr/pkg/include/pciutils and
changing the includes from pci/* to pciutils/*.  The patches are in
the same web directory.  You'll have to add:

.include "../../sysutils/pciutils/buildlink3.mk"

to the Makefile.  I seem to recall it compiling cleanly on i386 but
not amd64 for some reason.  I haven't had time to figure out why.

-Dustin