Re: LVM + Xentools 4.1: can't VOP_OPEN device / unknown device

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Christoph Egger
<Christoph_Egger%gmx.de@localhost> wrote:
> On 19.04.11 11:52, Hugo Silva wrote:
>> On 04/19/11 09:34, Christoph Egger wrote:
>>> Interesting. xl falls back to xm behaviour on phy: devices.
>>
>> Does this mean we're back in the same situation as before, or there's an
>> alternative to phy: in 4.1 ?
>
> We need to analyze what's going on and fix it.
> I think, the best place for this is xen-devel@ ML.

I'm not sure, about current situation but before there was problem in
qemu with detecting device size  I tried to submit my patch upstream
several times, but I'm afraid that it was not committed.

--

Regards.

Adam