Re: pkgsrc: Xen 4.1 available

> libxl_create.c:174: warning: format '%lu' expects type 'long unsigned int',
> but argument 3 has type 'time_t'

> I think %llu should be used to printf time_t in NetBSD/i386.

Only if you cast it to unsigned long long int first.  There is no
guarantee that time_t is long, or long long, or unsigned long, or any
particular integral type.

I have a fuzzy memory that in recent standards - POSIX most likely -
there's a printf format modifier for time_t, akin to C's %zu for
size_t.  Might be worth looking into...or I might be hallucinating.

                                        Mouse