Re: Audio from Slackware domU to NetBSD dom0

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 08:21:24 -0700
Dustin Marquess <dmarquess%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> I haven't tried it, but maybe using a NX server & client?
>
> -Dustin

The future of NX as open-source technology is a little unclear
following the announcement by NoMachine last December that new
releases would be closed-source. I've also had a little trouble in the
past with authentication in the FreeNX implementation.

x2go looks a very good prospect but I can only find packages for Debian.

Thank you.

--
Gerard Lally