PC-Card support

Hi list,

I have a laptop and I'm able to run my wifi-pc-card (ath) on NetBSD-current.
Now I have installed xen 3.3 and want use these card on my dom0/domU's.

But I think I have to build a new kernel with pc-card-support... I tried it
with the followig lines in my kernel-config-file:

# CardBus bridge support
cbb*            at pci? dev ? function ?
cardslot*       at cbb?

# CardBus bus support
cardbus*        at cardslot?
pcmcia*         at cardslot?

# CardBus network cards
ath*    at cardbus? function ?  # Atheros 5210/5211/5212 802.11

I changed my original dom0 kernel against the new one and rebooted. My system
now stops in debug-mode....

Is there a way to use a pc-card with xen?

Greetings,
Helge