Re: Xen 4.x for NetBSD -- status?

I would LOVE to have 4.x working with NetBSD.  I'd love to help, but
it's far outside my ability to do.  I've had to move my NetBSD/Xen
machines to XCP.  While it works, I don't like the setup near as much.
 The NetBSD dom0s just felt cleaner and even faster.

I'm not sure what replacement you'd find for Xen.  I think a
from-scratch replacement like the Linux guys did with KVM would be a
huge mistake.

-Dustin