RE: XEN preventing W2K3 Server from joining AD domain?

> Any additional assistance you could provide would be greatly
> appreciated.

It turns out the real culprit is the non-functioning CAPS LOCK on my VNC
Viewer! I use UltraVNC on my Windows machine to remotely connect to
various Windows servers and I have never run into this issue until now
with this NetBSD server in Xen mode. I will try out other VNC viewers
but I believe UltraVNC is among the better ones, no? I'm just relieved
that it's a minor issue. Does anyone know about this issue?

Sorry for the noise.

~Doug