XEN preventing W2K3 Server from joining AD domain?

Hi,

I'm a NetBSD newbie and have installed an XEN 3.3.2 server atop NetBSD
5.1 server working off the information on
http://www.lumbercartel.ca/library/xen/ . I've got Windows 2003 Server
running just fine. However, I am having trouble getting the Windows
server to join an AD domain. When attempting to join a domain, it times
out saying incorrect username or password. I've just today successfully
disjoined and rejoined a different Windows machine from/to our AD domain
so there's nothing wrong with our AD domain as far as I can tell.

The Xen server is in a private network using 192.168.101.x/24 subnet and
has a static address. The Windows is also in the same subnet and also
has a different static address. The IP address of the Xen server has
been entered into our DNS servers but the Windows server hasn't because
when the Windows server is joined to the domain, an A record is
automatically created in the DNS infrastructure.

I've turned off the Windows firewall on the Windows server to eliminate
a potential issue for the time being but still I cannot join the domain.
I can ping both IP addresses successfully. I can access the IIS (web)
server on the Windows server. I'm wondering if there's anything that
Windows may be doing to prevent the Windows server from joining? Like
the MAC address of 00:16:3e:xx:xx:xx? Would it make a difference if the
xmldomain.cfg contained an IP address instead of a MAC address? Content
of "xmldomain.cfg as follows:

xen# vi ./win2003cert.cfg

kernel = "/usr/pkg/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder = 'hvm'
memory = 1024
name = "win2003cert"
vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:00:00:13, bridge=bridge0, type=ioemu' ]
device_model = '/usr/pkg/libexec/qemu-dm'
disk = [
'file:/usr/pkg/etc/xen/images/win2003cert-drive-c.bin,ioemu:hda,w',

'file:/usr/pkg/etc/xen/images/Windows_Server_2003_R2_Corp_CD1.iso,ioemu:
hdc:cdrom,r' ]
boot = 'c'
vnc = 1
vncdisplay = 1
usb = 1
usbdevice = 'tablet'
localtime = 1
vcpus = 3
#on_crash = 'preserve'
#on_reboot = 'preserve'

I've considered changing from a bridge to a router but I wanted to be
sure I've covered all possibilities using the bridge before looking into
the router mode. I also have a few Windows 2003 servers that have
successfully joined the AD domain as member servers.

~Doug