Cannot boot xen , missmatch between kernels

Hi there guys.
I'm making some test on NetBSD 5.0.2, but still was no able to boot
the xen kernel, this is the configuration.
The test in under a VMWare virtual machine.

VMware, Inc. VMware Virtual Platform (None)

cpu0: Intel Core 2 (Merom) (686-class), 1995.43 MHz, id 0x6fb
cpu0: features 0xbfebfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR>
cpu0: features 0xbfebfbff<PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX>
cpu0: features 0xbfebfbff<FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,SBF>
cpu0: features2
0xe3bd<SSE3,DTES64,MONITOR,DS-CPL,VMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM>
cpu0: features3 0x20100000<XD,EM64T>
cpu0: "Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7300 @ 2.00GHz"
cpu0: I-cache 32KB 64B/line 8-way, D-cache 32KB 64B/line 8-way
cpu0: L2 cache 4MB 64B/line 16-way
cpu0: ITLB 128 4KB entries 4-way
cpu0: DTLB 256 4KB entries 4-way, 32 4MB entries 4-way
cpu0: Initial APIC ID 0
cpu0: Cluster/Package ID 0
cpu0: Core ID 0
cpu0: family 06 model 0f extfamily 00 extmodel 00

I installed xen tools and the like from ports ( xentools33 and
xenkernel33 ) and using netbsd-XEN3_DOM0 downloaded from the ftp repo.
The problem is a missmatch between the kernels, it seems that
netbsd-XEN3_DOM0 is PAE but xen.gz generated at complile time during
xenkernel33 is not, at least
that's the only difference I can see at boot, then it restart, I also
tried to complile a custom kernel by addin options PAE but it gives an
error during compilation, maybe I'm missing
something, but a domu with pae not error and can generate the kernel.

How can I circunvent this issue?

Thanks for your time and support.
Regards