Re: Ubuntu 9.09 domu under NetBSDXen

On 12/31/09 06:11, John Hayward wrote:
Thanks a bunch!

I am almost there - my primary issue at this point is that I cannot seem
to get networking working.

When I boot I see:
====
Initializing Xen virtual ethernet driver.
net eth0: backend does not support copying receive path
XENBUS: Timeout connecting to device: device/vif/0 (state 1)
====

My config file I have:
====
vif = [ 'bridge=bridge0, mac=aa:00:00:50:02:f4' ]
====

Similar vif work (with different mac address) on other domUs.

Any suggestions on what to poke next?

Is the bridge correctly created? You should see it with ifconfig -a in dom0.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost