Re: NetBSD 5.99.22 Dom0 + xentools33 + pci export + linux domu

On 12/23/2009 11:10 PM, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
On 12/23/09 20:53, Juraj Hercek wrote:
Is there an easy way how to verify that DMA doesn't spoil dom0 memory?

Woa, I am not sure that the dom0 could detect such situation with ease. Maybe see "xm dmesg" (in dom0), were MM errors could be logged.

I didn't see any errors in "xm dmesg", but I didn't exercise it too much either. If I will find there anything, I'll ring a bell.