Re: A few netbsd/xen questions

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 12:13:36PM +0100, Hugo Silva wrote:
c)
Has anyone tried http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv
with  a NetBSD dom0?

I still get a blue screen. I don't even know if it's because of the
block device or the network device.

I tried installing it without either, so it just had the powerdown handler. That didn't blue screen, but didn't shutdown cleanly with xm shutdown either. Currently, I find xm shutdown of an HVM domain stops it immediately

--
Stephen