A few netbsd/xen questions

Good morning,

A few doubts have collected in my mind after some time playing with a NetBSD 5 xen dom0:

a)
options        SYSCALL_STATS   # per syscall counts
options        SYSCALL_TIMES   # per syscall times

in a Xen kernel doesn't seem to work ("can't get syscall counts: No such file or directory"). Just to be sure I didn't forget anything, I booted another netbsd machine and compiled GENERIC with these two options, and surely enough I could get the syscall counts from 'systat syscall'.

Related to this, is there any noticeable overhead caused by having these enabled?

b)
In 'xm top', NETTX and NETRX were not updating as my domU was blasting 7MB/s over HTTP. Could this be because my domU is HVM?

c)
Has anyone tried http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv with a NetBSD dom0?

If yes, just how noticeable was the difference?

d)
For the developers: What's the status of SMP support for NetBSD/Xen (nbsd dom0 smp and nbsd PV domU smp)? Would funding help the work progress? Is there interest in actually having SMP support for netbsd xen dom0/domU, in your personal opinion?

If yes, what's preventing this from happening? (technical, human resources, work is actually ongoing, etc)

e)
For the developers: Any updates on http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2009/08/20/msg005280.html ?

Best regards,

Hugo