Re: page fault trap installing NetBSD 5.0.1

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009, Sarton O'Brien wrote:

> Although you might be doing something wrong, it would be interesting
> to know if a current snapshot has the same issue. Maybe we're missing
> a pullup ...

Thanks for the suggestion. I was now able to install 5.99.19 fine.
Other than defaults didn't give me any swap space: wd0b doesn't even
exist and wd0a is my entire virtual disk. Anyone know if that is a Xen
thing? or broken sysinst? (I have installed NetBSD hundreds of times, so
I sometimes don't pay attention ;)

Something wrong for 5.0.1 on the Xen dom0 I am using?

I hope to build packages for 5.x. So I may install 5.0.1 in a chroot
environment and try pkgtools/libkver.