FreeBSD HVM guests?

Hi,

I am considering to install NetBSD 5/Xen (64 bits) on some servers that currently run FreeBSD 7/amd64. I've been testing NetBSD/Xen i386 on older hardware (no hardware virtualization support) with NetBSD PV domU's; It seems to work just fine.

For my purposes, however, I need FreeBSD guests, and I am unable to test this at the moment.

I would like to know if anyone has useful feedback regarding HVM guests, FreeBSD in particular, and NetBSD/Xen dom0 stability and maturity in general.