Re: [patch] M2P/P2M abstraction

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Sat, May 09, 2009 at 01:17:57PM +0200, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
[...]
The changes in the patch are mechanical. The diff on itself is ok for
me, but if you intend to introduce an MI API, then it needs to have
an unique namespace prefix.
Suggestions are open. Something like 'xpmap'?

Yes, as we already have xpmap_mtop and xpmap_ptom.
Maybe the same names with _fn added ?

I told christoph privately that I will wait on the forthcoming Xen clean-up (where Xen 2 and Xen 3.0 support are dropped), as this will simplify a lot of the Xen code, including the use of XPMAP_OFFSET. Then I will revisit it later.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost