Re: Xen3 DomU spins 100% busy during console access

On Monday 04 December 2006 06:36, you wrote:
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2006/10/28/0000.html
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2006/10/29/0000.html
>
> But this occurred seemingly at random, like it was a timing
> issue.

I've now just got into the habit of ensuring ssh is available at the earliest
opportunity.

The strange thing is that is doesn't seem to effect my existing domUs, not
that I've attempted to force this to occur but in a newly created domU it is
bound to happen 3 or 4 times before I finish configuring it completely.

I'm due to create a new domU soon for relocation so I'll see if it occurs with
the latest checkout.

The statement I made about terminal corruption is probably incorrect as I
believe it has happened randomly since.

Sarton