NetBSD -current / Xen 3.0.3: Problem starting xend

Hi,

when i try to start /etc/rc.d/xenbackendd after /etc/rc.d/xend i got the following message:

xenbackendd[1434]: Failed to contact xenstore (Connection refused). Is it running?

It seems that xend didn't start because i get no output if i execute "/etc/rc.d/xend status"
and xm list says:

Error: Unable to connect to xend. No such file or directory. Is xend running?

I did read this:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2006/07/
and my Problem seems to be the same. But i don't know how to update MAKEDEV.
What should be added where? Could send me someone an example MAKEDEV
or the lines to add? Thanks.

regards,
Rainer