Re: Netbsd XEN nothing I can boot in

On Wednesday 13 September 2006 15:24, Ivan Vari wrote:
> Ok lets' put it that way. It's not the cciss driver then (which
> eventually crashed my NetBSD dom0 hence gone for SuSE Linux dom0) it is
> something else about my Proliant DL380. The HW doesn't seem to be
> transparent enough and yes changing HW makes difference (note: both dom0
> appears to be 100% and I was unable to diagnose any error, or problem
> about them) otherwise I wouldn't have been able to load the same config
> on the same OS on another desktop HW.

Oh OK. Sorry, I didn't realise you have had the same config running under
different hardware.

Hmm, I guess it's likely to be a feature of the system that has changed or is
not being implemented properly.

Have you tried either of the following options being passed to the Dom0
kernel?

noapic acpi=off

Other than that, I'm out.

Good luck!