Re: NetBSD and Xen 2.0 -- SUCCESS

Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> Give this a spin (please try these as separate tests):
>
> 1) Remove "options NTP" from your NetBSD/xen kernel config files.
>
> 2) Try adding "options HZ=50" to your NetBSD/xen kernel config files
>    (in addition to removing "options NTP").

Using the above two changes, and a locally built xen12load, I had my
NetBSD-xen DOM0 system booting in VMWare.
It's a (freshly reinstalled) vanilla 2.0 with the updated
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/arch/xen/stand/xen12load/xenload.h
(1.1.4.4) with the kernel padded to be size%4=0

Right now I have to leave, but I'll be trying the following:
0) reboot some times :)
1) Using the unmodified XEN kernel config
2) If fails, remove NTP and retry

--
/~\ The ASCII                            TLD
\ / Ribbon Campaign