Re: NetBSD and Xen 2.0

Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> I honestly don't know what to tell you.  I am running NetBSD-2.0's xen
> port on several machines, including three of the NetBSD Foundation's
> servers.  It works.  I didn't have any of the problems you're describing.

Great!
Then you probably can help us by answering the following questions:

1) What version of the sources and kernel are you running? 2.0? -current?
Which date? Which additional patches?
2) Dom0 or only as other domains?
3) Which xen version? 1.2? 2.0?
4) Can you disclose the kernel configuration you use?
5) If asked, could you distribute the netbsd kernel you're using?

This should do, for a start at finding the problem.

--
/~\ The ASCII                            TLD
\ / Ribbon Campaign