Re: NetBSD version in Xenolinux ?

Hi !

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Christian Limpach wrote:
> > Due to the way Xen works, you need NetBSD/xen in all Domains.
>
> This is not true, you can mix NetBSD and Linux domains on the same machine.

You didn't understand me right or didn't see the context of this answer. It was
not a discussion of what can run in a domain but more a question if you can run
the normal i386 kernel or need the xen kernel.

...Michael

--
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX