Re: First boot in domain0.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:20:29 +0200
"Christian Limpach" <chris%pin.lu@localhost> wrote:

> And you tell mkisofs about those files so that it doesn't matter where
> they are in the filesystem?

Doesn't matter where they are, I just use -b grub/stage2_eltorito, see
"pkgsrc/sysutils/mklivecd".

> I hope you'll be able to reuse some of the instructions/explanations
> I've posted.  I've tried to be as verbose as possible but there are
> probably some details missing which are obvious to me ;-)

Sure, I'll use your great verbose explanations from the previous emails, and
I think it will be useful for the next users in the future.

New image iso with boot/grub ready, I'll go to try it now!

--
        Juan RP <juan%xtraeme.unixbsd.org@localhost>