Re: First boot in domain0.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 04:51:28PM +0200, Juan RP wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:40:05 +0200
> > I think it's looking for menu.lst in /boot/grub.  How do you install
> > grub to the cdrom?  grub-install includes code to set the grub prefix on
> > NetBSD to /grub and I'd guess that if you don't install using grub-install
> > it will default to /boot/grub.
>
> Could be that. I don't install grub (duh! :), I just copy "stage2_eltorito"
> and
> "iso9660_ stage_1_5" into /grub.

And you tell mkisofs about those files so that it doesn't matter where
they are in the filesystem?

> Thanks! I was wondering how to create domains and all this, when I have all
> these things under control, I'll try to write a little FAQ (I'd be happy if
> you
> review it when it's finished, because 1) I'm not an english native speaker 2)
> I'm not so good explaining things :-)

I hope you'll be able to reuse some of the instructions/explanations
I've posted.  I've tried to be as verbose as possible but there are
probably some details missing which are obvious to me ;-)

    christian