Advice Wanted On Building NetBSD/vax in SIMH

Hey all,
I'm currently looking at doing a full build of NetBSD/vax in the near future in SIMH, and possibly livestreaming the whole thing. Before setting off on what will likely be a project, I was hoping for advice. I saw a post recently talking about one of the NetBSD 10 RCs taking around two months in real hardware, and was curious if that's the time I could expect to see in SIMH/vax.

I'm also wondering how much disk space and memory I should setup in SIMH, and if I should increase the size of any swap. Most of my experience deals with building Linux distributions, so I only know the basics of what to expect from build.sh. I saw that the toolchain recently got a full overhaul, and if there's anything I can do to help as far as testing/stressing things out.